Our focus is to help people overcome whatever obstacles keep them from experiencing the satisfaction and self-worth that comes from doing meaningful work.
- Dress it Forward – providing clothing for job interviews to low income families and also clothing for homeless people.
- Newcomer Support -. Providing vouchers to our community partners so newcomers can purchase the clothing and household goods they need to set up a home and move forward in their lives.
- Social Integration – help build self-esteem by giving clothing to homeless and low-income men, women and families and providing volunteer work experience opportunities.
- International: working in partnership with Liaison International Des Haitians (LIH) on education initiatives such as library projects, sponsoring kids to go to school and other projects that assist families and children in need including shipping of clothing and other household items.
- Community Campaigns: Monthly Clothing/Care Package/ Wish List Drives to community-source needed items and Emergency Relief Projects (as required)