Pay it Forward – Sponsor our Gift Voucher Program!
Our Gift Voucher Sponsorship Program is essential to the delivery of our various initiatives that provide clothing and household goods to those in need in our community.
These coupons sponsored by our Renouveau Supporting Members and Corporate Partners are distributed via local agencies such as The Hope Centre, Welland Heritage Council and Multicultural Centre and Women’s Place of South Niagara. The recipients use them to purchase clothing and household goods in our Renouveau LIH Donate Thrift Store.
The Gift Vouchers are used to facilitate the following Renouveau services:
- Dress it Forward – providing clothing for job interviews to low income families and also clothing for homeless people.
- Newcomer Support -.providing vouchers to newcomers so they can purchase the clothing and household goods they need to set up a home and move forward in their lives.
- By Request – providing clothing when needed to homeless people and low income families; assisting with special circumstances such as prom dresses for graduation.
Supporting Members who purchase individual pay-it-forward $20.00 Gift Vouchers are listed on the Sponsor Page of our website.
Our Corporate Partnership Package is $250.00 and includes the purchase of 12 x $20 Gift Vouchers along with thank you recognition as follows:
- Corporate logo printed on the Gift Vouchers sponsored
- Coroporate logo on the Sponsor Page of our Renouveau Website.
- Thank you article that includes Company Business Profile on Community Page of Renouveau Website and Facebook Page.
- This same article posted and shared via myWelland.com website, community newsletter and social media mentions
Interested to Partner with us? Please contact Naomie: email@example.com or call 289-990-4634